ACTPHAST proudly supports the European Venture Summit 2016
ACTPHAST is proud to participate in this year's European Venture Summit (EVS) at the Congress Centre Dusseldorf, 5-6 December 2016 - Europe's leading network and investment event for high-growth technological start-ups, venture capital investors and technological corporations.
Innovation and venture capital go hand-in-hand. As ACTPHAST is Europe's leading innovation accelerator for the key enabling technology of photonics in European industry, particularly SMEs, it is only natural therefore that ACTPHAST builds close relationships with the venture capital and SME/start-up financing community who will play a critical role in the later commercialization stages of new product innovations of many the ACTPHAST supported companies. ACTPHAST is already a sponsor of the annual European Photonics Venture Forum, and the European Venture Summit which brings together all of the winners of the various Venture Forums throughout the year for the grand final, is an ideal place for ACTPHAST to connect with the huge number of exciting potential "photonics-enabled" companies.
The European Venture Summit will present 100+ innovative ICT, Life Sciences and Cleantech companies from all over Europe to an international audience of investors, key corporates and innovation experts. This year the summit’s special theme is ‘Disruptive Technologies’ which exactly matches the ACTPHAST message about photonics as an innovation gamechanger for the digitalization of European industry.
• Europe’s largest tech investment and matchmaking event
• Annual flagship event of Europe Unlimited
• Presentations by the Top 120 Companies selected though the European Venture Contest
• Attended by over 400 people, of which 200 of Europe’s most active venture capital or corporate investors
• Attended by high-tech entrepreneurs, advisors, corporates and government partners
• Presentation sessions, pre-arranged one-on-one meetings, discussion sessions, partner roundtables and more